Monday, November 29, 2010

When Do You Receive The Eod Navy Bonus

Kaaaalt!

It is smooth,
it's cold, it snows
... It
winter be damned!

Hachja .
beautiful morning it is not just 15 minutes to get up more, because you'll
thanks to the smooth roads are late to work.
And that must scratch-free car is not forgotten. At least I've
on it since Saturday winter tires.
But the back and forth hauling the tires was terrible (Next year I'll let someone else do it; P).
But hey:
It is finished ..
or so?
This week I expect some back:
  1. work (as always)
  2. training Nelia (ditto)
  3. Thursday evening the little girl sleeping in Kiga and I go fine the movies
  4. Friday - Sunday I'm away - on the road - not there;)
This weekend is also a lot going on: I had
Christmas and Nelia NEN soccer tournament.
But this afternoon more.
I must now again sifting through 8 hours of schooling.



0 comments:

Post a Comment