Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After Colyte Should You Run Tellow

November

cold.
Sehhhhr cold.
Woar I freezing my ass off! Since even the otherwise
help me constantly accompanying warm thoughts nothing more.

November is here -
and with it the cold.
And ...
the time for hot cocoa with a shot

drinking ♥ I have said so often that I write regularly again, and thus
nerve; P
And I never kept it.
course, I could now look to finish-
but spare me this time I .
I really have no time (count it as an excuse? X) currently makes
and my computer only what he wants,
not what I want.
Constant crashes,
stoppages and a black screen
are currently the rule.
letter, I can not remember either. Once
I type more than 10 letters,
depends first 10 minutes the picture.
Herrlich I tell you!
alone at startup bekomm I already seizures.
I think
I can no longer press against me
NEN to buy new computers.
Ode want to r!
is Still in a month almost Christmas.
good.
1.5 months.
But long it is no more.
Achso .
Christmas theme. How does
with you with gifts from?
I have no ideas this year is to bring what I do. Have only
ne little something for my sister and the wars.
Will not get everything at the last minute.
degenerates Otherwise Christmas even before the holidays into stress, P

Back on November
see My plan is as follows:
  • Every Wednesday: Nelia Training (last intra hall: D: D No more cold at the football pitch!)
  • 5th - 7 Whole weekend visit
  • 12th Evening work
  • 13th - 14 Visit
  • 20th - 21 Hamburg
  • 27th Christmas with work.
So Much
planned to do
much.
MUCH STRESS. But I am looking forward
me every weekend,
every visit, every football game

and any celebration:)

exciting month - much to do. Hello
November
on HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment