....... jaja I'm still alive, but after a nasty cold, a lot of work on the work, made me now still a wicked witch in the butt and back shot, so I had to crawl on all fours through the apartment, wat in common.
But now we hope will slow everything right again.
When I saw a few weeks at Grittli on the blog this wonderful advent calendar idea was, I have absolutely, and I wanted to give someone who appreciates that and because I had a very dear bosom friend in Cologne have found, they should get that surprise.
had now these wonderful magical beads are packed anyway, so I then quickly 24 times and numbers sewn bags printed and cut out and still purchased and other details getüddelt and in the bags filled, tied the whole thing to a small wreath that a little betüddelt and yes what can I say, I did find myself incredibly beautiful and the love Sabine also: O)
It makes me always very much fun special people, to pay special things and am always very happy if I could give a little joy and love.
I wish you all a stress-free and healthy holiday season ....
But now we hope will slow everything right again.
When I saw a few weeks at Grittli on the blog this wonderful advent calendar idea was, I have absolutely, and I wanted to give someone who appreciates that and because I had a very dear bosom friend in Cologne have found, they should get that surprise.
had now these wonderful magical beads are packed anyway, so I then quickly 24 times and numbers sewn bags printed and cut out and still purchased and other details getüddelt and in the bags filled, tied the whole thing to a small wreath that a little betüddelt and yes what can I say, I did find myself incredibly beautiful and the love Sabine also: O)
It makes me always very much fun special people, to pay special things and am always very happy if I could give a little joy and love.
I wish you all a stress-free and healthy holiday season ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment