Friday I'm with my mother (1st from left) and slept on Saturday morning at 7 clock, the train then went to Hamburg. Inclusive Mom, Grandma (2nd from left), my aunt Petra (center) and me! My cousin Maike (2nd from right) is increased in this space.
And then?
Well then drank drank and drank.
I can even say you do not remember exactly what and how much we have drunk on the train on the way to Hamburg.
I do not even more
when we arrived
If the station then first went to the hotel, unload luggage and then we went from
in the city.
RIGHT!
SHOPPPPEEEEN:>
After we almost could run no more and m so many businesses have seen the inside,
had the time allowed,
we went back to the hotel. off to rest
feet do not (what you think. D with turtlenecks under Shirts it was too warm What idiot has actually said, draws you in warm, cold Hamburg is ? !) and dannnnnn !
in from the bar!
Ladys night = Prosecco for NEN €
Oh not true.
We have only just felt two hours talking.
over any crap,
I understand you, of course, I hope the confidentiality
: D, tell
can not.
have we stopped to drink in all the time, of course not. The
continued.
and on and on and ... Then There Were
ne amount cocktails. Thanks to the many
alk eat and little reasonable,
we are actually quite early again in the room.
BUT! There
Wurd on drinking and gelabert .. And the rest
Well dear blog readers.
The rest is then in Hamburg:) It was on
jeeeeedenfall really great! And I am looking forward
looking forward to the next holiday with you ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment