Oh Beloved,
at the moment I come not so much for the post, just kind of got too much work.
And despite the few spare time I tüddel something here and there and many times what I can not even show or not: O)
A few things the last few days ....
A Flora Foxi loop
a Milly Noizbuch
and for me small frostbite a shawl collar and matching arm warmers (in love when I do not grade red and white dots, then I'm Sternig love ♥)
and my Zuckermuckel as grad tries Treats to get out of the plastic bottle
I'll keep all and wish you a peaceful start to the new week
at the moment I come not so much for the post, just kind of got too much work.
And despite the few spare time I tüddel something here and there and many times what I can not even show or not: O)
A few things the last few days ....
A Flora Foxi loop
and for me small frostbite a shawl collar and matching arm warmers (in love when I do not grade red and white dots, then I'm Sternig love ♥)
I'll keep all and wish you a peaceful start to the new week
0 comments:
Post a Comment