Good morning,
today we start the a ste Challenge at Allways something creative .
always on 1 and 15 of each month there is a new
Challenge 's give .
The theme of our first Challenge is:
1 / a
today we start the a ste Challenge at Allways something creative .
always on 1 and 15 of each month there is a new
Challenge 's give .
The theme of our first Challenge is:
1 / a
It is up to you whether its a color, paper,
one button, flower, etc. , 1 Birthday, 1 Wedding day ...
one button, flower, etc. , 1 Birthday, 1 Wedding day ...
used.
Here is my contribution
Here is my contribution
I have a motive, a text, a color, pattern paper, a button and a band selected for my card.
the little Snoopy I re-colored with Copics.
Copics:
B91, B93, B95
E44, E47
Y15, Y38
T3
W00, W1, W3, W6
the little Snoopy I re-colored with Copics.
Copics:
B91, B93, B95
E44, E47
Y15, Y38
T3
W00, W1, W3, W6
I hope you have a nice day and thanks for stepping over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment