......... Yesterday I caught my workhorse and I went with her to Dangast, right on the coast, she knows the North Sea water (up to now has always been only snow and ice there) and the Wadden yet, but she loves it and so do I ♥
, especially now when the beaches are empty and only a few locals here lost her: O)
sunset
Lotta and I have a whole beach to ourselves
and if they dig deep enough they come out with security for the entire lovely blogger gals (this way I will turn you all times of ♥)
many blissful moment for all of you
, especially now when the beaches are empty and only a few locals here lost her: O)
sunset
Lotta and I have a whole beach to ourselves
and if they dig deep enough they come out with security for the entire lovely blogger gals (this way I will turn you all times of ♥)
many blissful moment for all of you
0 comments:
Post a Comment