I want THANK
say to all the loved ones who have really made with fine small and large gifts of Christmas.
I'm happy that it You are
my dear heart friend Sabine who has showered me with gifts only so thank you!
your loop I wear almost every day, the bag is a dream, the frog looks me in sleep, the hot water bottle helps me with abdominal pain, the cookies are devoured and the handkerchiefs, the Rehkitzschwamm and the set fun in the kitchen: O) THANK
my dear second heart girlfriend Michi, thanks for the material, thanks for the kind words and thank you for this magnificent notebook to go
favorite Meiki, unfortunately, Rudolph has lost in the Victoria mess an ear, as terrible, but he is quite enchanting, thank you for that and I'm so excited to Frida ♥
Thank you dear Imp gals, our tour is perfect and thank you for the many love-hearted at Christmas, I even feel guilty that I did not manage . Thanks to Mrs. B.
uh Madam Lilly, to Heike-illuminated sign on Ken-klara elfin dream, Claudia-warm happy at the tardy Annette and the other girls from our wonderful round.
And a thousand thanks to Herbert and Gaby (I know it here now and read) since its crazy and I'm still overwhelmed.
I hope we all have a wonderful 2011 and who We continue in the hearts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And thanks to all the lovely blogs I visit almost every day that touch my heart, and spur my creativity, since your very special girls !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
I'll keep all your well where ever since .............
say to all the loved ones who have really made with fine small and large gifts of Christmas.
I'm happy that it You are
my dear heart friend Sabine who has showered me with gifts only so thank you!
your loop I wear almost every day, the bag is a dream, the frog looks me in sleep, the hot water bottle helps me with abdominal pain, the cookies are devoured and the handkerchiefs, the Rehkitzschwamm and the set fun in the kitchen: O) THANK
my dear second heart girlfriend Michi, thanks for the material, thanks for the kind words and thank you for this magnificent notebook to go
favorite Meiki, unfortunately, Rudolph has lost in the Victoria mess an ear, as terrible, but he is quite enchanting, thank you for that and I'm so excited to Frida ♥
Thank you dear Imp gals, our tour is perfect and thank you for the many love-hearted at Christmas, I even feel guilty that I did not manage . Thanks to Mrs. B.
uh Madam Lilly, to Heike-illuminated sign on Ken-klara elfin dream, Claudia-warm happy at the tardy Annette and the other girls from our wonderful round.
And a thousand thanks to Herbert and Gaby (I know it here now and read) since its crazy and I'm still overwhelmed. I hope we all have a wonderful 2011 and who We continue in the hearts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And thanks to all the lovely blogs I visit almost every day that touch my heart, and spur my creativity, since your very special girls !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
I'll keep all your well where ever since .............
0 comments:
Post a Comment