exactly where we were today:)
We say:
My mother, my stepfather, my sister,
Nelia and me.
This morning at 7:00 the alarm rang.
Then we have finished and then we went,
with fresh bread,
from my mother.
Since then we have breakfast first NEN little
are really high and then down churches.
We were also faster than we thought since.
course I could describe to you the whole day.
But to spare me you (know how to read lazy are the favorite playing: D)
Instead, I show you some of the pictures:
My mother, my stepfather, my sister,
Nelia and me.
This morning at 7:00 the alarm rang.
Then we have finished and then we went,
with fresh bread,
from my mother.
Since then we have breakfast first NEN little
are really high and then down churches.
We were also faster than we thought since.
course I could describe to you the whole day.
But to spare me you (know how to read lazy are the favorite playing: D)
Instead, I show you some of the pictures:
Pferdekarussel:)
Unfortunately, the wars already with pictures .
My camera has unfortunately given up the ghost just then.
Who wants to know more about the North Sea Play Town Wangerland,
looks just HERE
My camera has unfortunately given up the ghost just then.
Who wants to know more about the North Sea Play Town Wangerland,
looks just HERE
0 comments:
Post a Comment