Nail Design
I may not even exist.
I hate these studios where about 50 €
for artificial nails disgusting shell out must
then eventually fall off, because
has no longer the glue.
like almost as little I
brightly colored (preferably still decorated with pebbles)
ARTIFICIAL fingernails.
Just disgusting!
But!
As some of you, I love
laaaaaange fingernails.
I hate it when even a nail breaks off
(white for me but very rarely happens!
Long live my hard, strong nails ^_^).
then have to be adapted to other
and zag.
at all: /
This may sound stupid maybe, but I can
short nails I touch nothing.
I disgust myself from the feeling and simply finds pot hääääässlich!
nail polish I had been too rarely on it.
And when more nacre, or
soft or bright colors, shining through the
yet.
Otherwise see my nails are like artificial things
- IIIIIIGIITT!
So
bright color - druf clear lacquer and ready!
But!
has just started, I'm in some stores the
fine nail varnish,
with the very thin brush,
discovered and love ♥
learned I paint, most recently, model-point lines,
depending on what I have just in the mood and I have a mind,
on my nails.
plays a previously applied color,
then only to the nail.
And I love to play with it.
on the first Monday I (unfortunately in a hurry so that is all a bit messy)
me X painted on the nails.
in white and purple!
Looks odd, but like
suffered! And that is
the whole point:) I'll post tonight
Bilderchen times! :) Now I'm first again
lessons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment