My favorite Cologne bosom friend has given me an award
I find so very very lovely: O)
Thank you very much my dearest darling ♥
Now can I also this award "give" more of wonderful, magical blog, perhaps are not known so super.
There are soooooooooo many great blogs and my choice is to:
Nadine M accurate blümchen
Peggy color happiness
Bärbel zonnenplumes blog
whole lot of fun with it and dearest North greetings I send you!
here are the instructions:
I find so very very lovely: O) Thank you very much my dearest darling ♥
Now can I also this award "give" more of wonderful, magical blog, perhaps are not known so super.
There are soooooooooo many great blogs and my choice is to:
Nadine M accurate blümchen
Peggy color happiness
Bärbel zonnenplumes blog
whole lot of fun with it and dearest North greetings I send you!
here are the instructions:
You're been tagged to participate and want to do?
Create a post in which you reinkopierst The Love Blog Image & posting this guide here.
Furthermore you should link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and they informed by comment in your blog that you accept the award and the link you leave some of your Award-posts.
Then you are thinking about the 3-5 blogs that you also link to your blog and comment about it will inform the owner by that they have been tagged and also the links angibst the post, in which the explanation is.
goal is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so please take any blogs that already have 3,000 readers, but blogging beginners and talented people who indeed has been a while, but still not known!
0 comments:
Post a Comment