fang and epxlodieren on!
I always have to work to fill habs.
The words
, setting up not to "
and
, you think you have it bad because you know me is what happened recently, when I
...?"
can not I hear more slowly.
Yes, damn
I make mistakes.
I'm not perfect. And
?
Do I always work perfectly?
Can not run my clock also times faster, and my mood
change like the wind?
I got this weekend again learned a lot:
drunk. And
am mighty glad of it.
You to forget for those hours,
I did not fell so hard. Sarah
with you by my side, it can
much better life.
Thank you are always there for me and you listen
even the bescheurte whining.
I love that <3
And if I could, I'd marry you
on the spot!
I always have to work to fill habs.
The words
, setting up not to "
and
, you think you have it bad because you know me is what happened recently, when I
...?"
can not I hear more slowly.
Yes, damn
I make mistakes.
I'm not perfect. And
?
Do I always work perfectly?
Can not run my clock also times faster, and my mood
change like the wind?
I got this weekend again learned a lot:
- confidence from is fürn ass
- men can only be a good and indeed lies
- The sentence I'm writing is still the shittiest ever
- Falling in love does not bring you, everything ends in chaos only
drunk. And
am mighty glad of it.
You to forget for those hours,
I did not fell so hard. Sarah
with you by my side, it can
much better life.
Thank you are always there for me and you listen
even the bescheurte whining.
I love that <3
And if I could, I'd marry you
on the spot!
0 comments:
Post a Comment